As one of the leading investigative companies, Larrek Investigations is committed to continually providing our clients with the best quality and service available within the industry. To maintain this high standard of operations, we rely on our talented, professional, and diverse team! As we continue to grow as a company, we are continuously looking for professional investigators who are appropriately licenced and in good standing to join our team. This is where you come in!
Are you someone who thrives in situations where you have to think on your feet? Are you good at coming up with outside of the box ideas when others might not know where to start? Do you have your private investigator licence? If so, this might just be the role for you!
Larrek is excited to welcome both experienced and new private investigators to our team across the Province of Ontario (and beyond)! We currently have full-time positions available across all of Ontario, primarily in the Greater Toronto Area. Whether you are a new investigator just entering the field, or a seasoned investigator looking for a change, we would love to hear from you!
- If you are new to investigations, we want you to know that experience in the investigative field is not explicitly required! We are willing to train the right candidates who possess their private investigator licence.
- Any experience in a field related to surveillance, such as insurance investigations or loss prevention is considered an asset.
- If you have surveillance experience, rest assured that you are joining a team with room to grow and advance your career!
On an exciting note! We are currently expanding to provide our services nationally, so if you are a private investigator with mobile surveillance experience in other areas of Canada, we may have a position available for you!
If you have your private investigator licence and thrive in a fast-paced, results-driven, team-oriented environment, we encourage you to apply!
WHY WORK WITH US?
- Competitive hourly wage
- Opportunities to gain valuable industry experience
- Health and Dental Benefits
- Pension Plan
- Attractive mileage rate
- In-house opportunities to grow and develop your career
- The chance to be part of an amazing, high-calibre investigation team!
- MUST HAVE A VALID ONTARIO PRIVATE INVESTIGATOR LICENCE
- Valid G-Class Driver’s Licence
- Valid Canadian Passport
- Reliable, operational vehicle
- Possess surveillance related equipment, such as a computer and a HD video camera
- Ability to work flexible hours, including nights, weekends, holidays, and overnight
- Ability to work independently and with others
So after all of that…the real question is, why aren’t you working with us yet?
If you think you would be a good fit for this role and would like to join Team Larrek, we encourage you to submit your resume! We look forward to discussing the position further with selected candidates.