Director, Client Relations
Nathan Peters has over 10 years of operations, insurance and risk management experience. His areas of expertise include all forms of property & casualty insurance, life and health insurance and using social media as a tool to help investigations. He has assisted corporations and government entities with their investigative requirements. Nathan has extensive experience in complex and large loss handling, litigation file handling, process improvement/efficiency gains, and effective vendor partner management.
In addition to hands-on involvement and support of various ongoing investigative and security projects, Nathan has also been responsible for client relationship management and development, focusing on the ultimate goal of providing and ensuring a superior customer experience, paralleled with meeting the business goals and objectives of clients. His overall experience and knowledge in most service areas of security and investigations’ expansive service portfolio reinforces his ability to bring effective inventive and creative solutions to the needs of a wide range of clientele in all service and business areas.
- Nathan has been involved in many insurance, legal and corporate investigations.
- Nathan has experience in complex WSIB claims, absenteeism, and human resource investigations.
- Nathan has received numerous commendations and awards and has served on many committees and boards.
Education & Certification
- Wayne State University, MSc.
- Wayne State University, B.S. Computer Information Technology
- University of Toronto, Certificates in Risk Management( Risk Management Principle and Practices, Risk Assessment and Treatment)
- Currently working towards CCIP designation.
Nathan operates out of Larrek’s Toronto office, telephone number 1-888-576-3010. He can also be reached through mobile telephone number 416-557-0638. His email address is email@example.com.